- 4-inch display with FWVGA resolution
- Android 4.1 os
- 1 GHz Dual core processor and 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable by up to 32GB via microSD
- 5-megapixel rear camera with auto-focus and VGA front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) for Xperia M dual
- Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth, aGPS, NFC
- 1,750mAh Battery
Sony Xperia M and M Dual comes with 4-inch TFT display with a resolution of 854×480 pixels.
The capacitive touch-screen comes with a regular scratch-resistant display.
Sony Xperia M and M Dual comes with Android Jelly Bean 4.1. It can be upgraded to the 4.2 android OS.
It runs a Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core 1 GHz Krait processor. The phone supports MicroSD card slot up to 32 GB. Sony Xperia M comes with 1 GB RAM.The phone comes with a 5 MP rear-end camera with single LED flash. The front-end camera is a basic VGA camera.
Post a Comment