Xolo has launched its Xolo Q100 to take on Micromax A116 Canvas HD with their new Quad Core offering, which has similar specifications that of Canvas HD, however priced bit higher at Rs 14,999/-
- Xolo Q1000 comes with a 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels and is protected by a scratch resistant Dragon Trail Glass.
- The device is powered by a 1.2GHz quad core processor alongside 1GB of RAM and PowerVR SGX544 GPU.
- It has an internal memory of 4GB, which is expandable up to 32GB using a MicroSD card. The operating system I.e Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS is the latest in the market.
- The Q1000 is equipped with an 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with BSI sensor and LED flash.
- A 1.2 megapixel front facing camera can be a little disappointing for video chat.
- In terms of connectivity it supports 3G-HSPA, Dual-band GSM, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth v4.0 and GPS.
- It comes with Dual-SIM support and houses a 2100 mAh battery that offers up to 14 hrs of talk time and 350 hrs standby time in 2G network.
If we compare Xolo Q1000 with Micromax Canvas A116 HD then only difference is in front camera where Xolo Q1000 has 1.2 Mega Pixel and Canvas has 2 Mega Pixel camera,and for battery Xolo Q1000 is having 2100 mAh and Canvas HD has 2000 mAh battery which seems to be a minor difference.